In2Balance Holistic Kinesiology (“we”, “us” or the “Company”) is committed to privacy protection. At http://in2balancekinesiology (“In2Balance Holistic Kinesiology” or “this site”), we understand the importance of keeping personal information private and secure.
We care about your privacy and we will never rent, trade or sell your email address to anyone. We will never publicly display your email address or other personal details that identify you.
We are bound by the National Privacy Principles of Australia, as provided in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”). If you require any further information about the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website (see www.privacy.gov.au).
Personal information held by the Company may include (without limitation) your:
• name and date of birth;
• residential and business addresses, telephone/mobile/fax numbers and email addresses;
• bank account and/or credit card details for agreed billing purposes;
• preferences for using this site as well as your computer and connection information; and
• any other personal information that you add to your In2Balance Kinesiology user profile or otherwise share with us.
At In2Balance Holistic Kinesiology, we only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business (“Business”), which includes (without limitation):
• online business and personal development education;
• web-based streaming of live and recorded business and personal development training presentations;
• providing other online business and personal development training resources across a range of different formats, including video, audio and written/graphical materials;
• hosting of online forums for discussion of topics related to business and personal development education; and
• facilitating live online business and personal development seminars, classes, tutorials and coaching sessions.
We may collect personal information that you provide to us about yourself when you use this site, including (without limitation) when you:
• create a user account;
• add information to your user profile;
• register for access to premium content or request certain premium features;
• purchase any goods or services through this site;
• complete an online contact form to contact us or any of our affiliated training providers; or
• add reviews, forum or chat room messages or comments in any elements of this site that permit user-generated content;
• provide information to us by telephone or other means of telecommunication; and/or
• send us an email or other written communication (eg, through our online contact form).
In2Balance Holistic Kinesiology,
Orlando Rd, Cromer, NSW 2099.