Declutter.. Create Space.. Reconnect
Mind, Body, Spirit
Find the inner space you need to move into 2021 with ease, joy and clarity!
Are you feeling full and overflowing from all that 2020 has brought to you?
With all the circumstances that have left you feeling out of control this year, you CAN finish the year feeling different – with freedom, clarity and joy!
Lisa will guide you through 2 hours of beautiful time to:
- Honour the best and worst of your 2020.
- Gently release what has filled your overflowing cup.
- Move 2020 out of your body, mind and spirit.
So that you can:
- Have space in mind, body and spirit to imagine and dream a new grounding for 2021.
- Find clarity around the one thing you need most for 2021.
- Allow your heart-centred joy, courage and love to be priority for 2021.
- Create the sacred space within, so that you will flow with ease and grace into the New Year.
Who is this Workshop for?
You will love, and get the most out of your time here if you:
- want to change your perspective around fear, control and stress for 2021,
- are prepared to notice both your strengths and weaknesses, enabling whole-self transformation.
- are looking for a new heart-space leading into 2021,
- are interested, with curiosity, in creating your transformational intent for 2021.
You will leave with:
- A lightness in your whole being, having HONOURED with gratitude and curiosity, your 2020.
- A clear mind, having CREATED your BEST-LIFE-INTENTION for 2021.
- A freed body, having CLEARED any stagnation or stress being held within.
- An ease in spirit, having CONNECTED your hearts desire to your physical being.
- A new found INNER PEACE having offered yourself a sacred space for TRANSFORMATION.
We will gather in the spectacular surrounds of Collaroy Beach, with the waves breaking just 20m away and the sounds of summer just outside the window, there is a limited number of places available… just 15 in-person and 10 via Zoom!
If you can’t make it to Collaroy, you can also join via ZOOM.
Due to the Covid-safe protocols, you will need to bring with you:
- Your own water bottle.
- Your own pen.
- There will be 1.5m spacing between people, but bring a mask if you need to.
- Your own yoga mat if sitting on the floor is comfortable for you…
Lisa Cohen, of In2Balance Kinesiology will be hosting this sacred time for you.
Lisa is a leading Kinesiologist on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, who works with people to settle the overwhelm, release the stress, and reduce the pain, so they can live with calm, flow and balance in all areas of life.
During this workshop time, Lisa will lead you through your overwhelm and confusion, into the discovery of certainty and open-hearted curiosity. You will leave having gathered all you need to move freely and with joy into 2021.
To register and purchase tickets, whether in-person or online via Zoom, register below and the rest is up to Lisa!